Sources to keep you informed and updated about the situation in Pakistan. This list will be continuously updated to include the latest and most reliable sources. Please drop me a message or leave a comment below regarding any source which you think should be on this list:
- Reuters: Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue
- The New York Times: Pakistan, Its Own Worst Enemy
- The Wall Street Journal: Police, Protesters Clash Near Pakistan Prime Minister’s Residence
- The Washington Post: Did a ‘soft coup’ just happen in Pakistan?
- Guardian: Political crisis in Pakistan as media, politics and the military join the fray
- BBC News: Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- The Telegraph: Police clash with protesters trying to storm Pakistan PM’s house
- Al Jazeera English: Pakistan crisis: scores injured in protests
It’s astounding that the people of Pakistan have stood up against their government, are standing against being oppressed in 2014. BUT this isn’t being reported on any international News outlets.
They are literally killing the innocent and tear gassing their peaceful protest. How is this what people have to go through in our day and age, to get their basic human rights?
I feel it’s my responsibility to tell you guys what’s going on in the capital of Pakistan right now. I live a 40 kms away from it and for the past 17 days since the 14th of August 2014, the independence day of the country, two political parties have staged protests against the corrupt government. I am not with any party neither do I support the government or the system. What I want to tell you is there are women and children in the protests. Men, women, and children of all ages are being targeted and fired upon by the police. There have been unconfirmed number of injuries and casualties. The police are not letting the wounded get medical attention. They are not letting ambulances get through and they are not allowing people to leave. This is happening in the capital and no media channel is reporting it with full accuracy. One of the biggest news group in the country is a supporter of the government. It makes me angry that no one in the world is talking about something as big as this.
as im getting farther in the nge series im getting madder about the fact i was compared to gendo ikari
so do the palestinians she wished dead
o!oi tennis skirts